This is how I fixed the charging problem with my PENDO 360 Flip ( PENDO 11.6″ Convertible ).
After updating windows 10 the it will say ‘Plugged in, Not Charging’.
To fix the issue you need to re-install the drivers for the battery and charger by doing the following:
- If your Flip has run flat, plug it in for two hours before attempting to turn it on.
- Leave the charger plugged in.
- Hopefully this will let it start again.
- Press the [windows] key and [R] at the same time. A run box should appear.
- In the box next to the promt ‘Open’ enter ‘compmgmt.msc’.
- Then press ‘OK’.
- In the screen that appears select ‘Device Manager’ and then ‘Batteries’.
- You should see the following:
- Click each item under ‘Batteries’ and then click the red ‘x’ to remove it.
- Then restart your Flip.
- The charger should then start working again.